The Death Rattle Writers Festival is a raucous three day celebration of the literary arts taking place in Nampa, Idaho the first weekend of October.
Death Rattle Writers Festival is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing the Northwest and Treasure Valley together in a joyous celebration of the literary arts in Idaho.
Our goal is to not only cultivate opportunities for aspiring writers, but to create a chance to be inspired by the experience of others. The DRWF celebrates the written and spoken word in their many forms and gives equal opportunity to all members of our society.
By creating an inspiring and atmospheric outlet for local artists and marginalized communities, we will foster an accessible, diverse, and experimental literary community, benefiting participants and spectators alike.
To find out how to sponsor Death Rattle in it's endevours,
visit our donations page.
To submit to share you work live at the 2018 Death Rattle Writers Fest, click here!
- Jan 14, 2018 Death Rattle Reading Series 2k18 ~ Winter with Franklin K. R. Cline and Sierra-Nicole Qualles Jan 14, 2018
- Jan 20, 2018 Oroboros Submissions Open Jan 20, 2018
- Feb 9, 2018 The Spill: Duel Feb 9, 2018
- Mar 20, 2018 Obroboro Submissions Closed Mar 20, 2018
- Mar 22, 2018 Storyfort Presents - The Odyssey VS Death Rattle: A Ballet Mar 22, 2018
- Mar 25, 2018 Storyfort & DRWF Present Local's only Poetry & Mimosa Zone Mar 25, 2018
- Apr 13, 2018 Ghosts & Projectors. a poetry speakeasy. Apr 13, 2018
- May 2018
- July 2018
- September 2018