Death Rattle is currently accepting submissions for poetry, fiction, flash fiction, and non fiction annually. Submissions for Death Rattle 2017 will be accepted from May 1st to September 1st.
Please Note: This submission is for the intent of live readings at the 2017 Death Rattle Writers Festival held on October 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th in Downtown Nampa, ID. The writer must be available for those dates to be considered. Unpublished and published work are both accepted for this event. Please allow up to one month for us to read and reply to your submission.
- Please include a 100-word Bio statement along with your submission.
- Prose (includes essays, flash fiction, short stories, non fiction etc.) submissions should be double-spaced and not exceed 800 words. On the first page of your manuscript, please include your name, word count and whether your piece is fiction or non-fiction. Flash Fiction (500 words or less)
- Poetry submissions are limited to 6 poems. On the first page, please include your Name. When submitting through our online submission manager, please put all poems into the same document (.doc, .docx, .txt, .pdf).
- For Flash Fiction submissions, click HERE
- Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org